Pages

Back on the radio!

As some of you might remember, once I was running a show called 3K in my hometown's FM station, called Trio Radio, which I decided to end in february 2008. After a 5 year long pause I was asked to run a radio show at RCKO.FM, a new station which is available to listen online. The show is kind of a special one, because it's basically the home of the mighty Bladerunnaz crew, that's why one of the fixed features will be some free tickets to win for the next BLZ parties. You can check out the very first show here! I'm still trying to figure out how to build up the whole thing, so you shouldn't have big expectations while listening to it. :) Oh and don't forget to tune in live every second monday evening between 21 and 23pm!


Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: