Pages

Mentalien - Tilos Party - A38, 2023-04-14

I had a real good time at the party that was dropped by Tilos Radio on A38 ship last Friday, I thought it would make sense to capture this great experience by sharing the recording of my set. Not going to lie, I was a bit worried about playing a vinyl-only set, as these days I do it so rarely, but overall the mix turned out to be almost completely trainwreck-free and I enjoyed listening back to this 86 minute journey through some of my all-time faves and new gems from the world of uk garage, bass and other mid-tempo genres. Hope you dig it too and big ups if you were there on the dancefloor! :)

Mentalien - Tilos Party - A38, 2023-04-14



Tracklist:

SP:MC - Missing You
Groove Chronicles - Black Puppet
Instinct - Don't Know
D Base - What's The Time?
Monsta Boy & Denzie - Sorry (I Didn't Know) (Digital Dubz Madskillz Dub)
SP:MC - Glidepath
Mantra - Damaged
Bok Bok - Silo Pass
Jook - Tokyo Drift
Headhunter - Prototype (Modeselektor's Broken Handbrake Remix)
Borai - Kinda Dangerous
515 Connection - Positive & Negative
Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (DieMantle Rave Yard Mix)
DJ Zinc - 138 Trek
Lennie De Ice - We Are IE (Borai’s Brizzle Bassline Mix)
Ruff Style - Gangster X
Double 99 - Ripgroove
Borai - Anybody From London
Wiley Kat - Ice Rink (Moleskin Edit)
Fixate - Gristle
Boddika - Acid Jackson
Tribal Brothers & DJ Polo - Three Tribes
Sam Binga & Marcus Visionary - Doubles
Sunship & Warrior Queen - Quits (2-Step Mix)

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: