Pages

Mentalien - 20 Years (Part 3 - The jungle and leftfield dnb faves)

Part 3 of my '20 Years' mix-series is here! With this set I continue looking back on the past 20 years of being a DJ and I try to show you the absolute biggest fav pieces of my record collection, one from each year. This mix is focusing on chopped up drum sections, futuristic vibes, experimental sounds and twisted solutions that blew my mind and proved me many times, that jungle and drum&bass are genres where possibilities are endless and I can always expect the unexpected. Enjoy and let me know how you like the selection! :)

Mentalien - 20 Years (Part 3 - The jungle and leftfield dnb faves)

Download / Stream on Soundcloud | Mixcloud | Bass Blog



Tracklist:

Philip D Kick - Funk 160 - Astrophonica (2020)
Ticklish - Lost - Beat Machine (2016)
Fracture - Latee Killer - 1985 Music (2021)
Bulu & Etch - Collide (Itoa rmx) - Bun The Grid (2019)
Sam Binga & Warrior Queen - Wasted Days (Sully rmx) - SBSLS (2017)
Sileni - Twitchy Droid Leg - Offshore (2004)
Fracture feat. Dawn Day Night - Get Busy - Exit (2012)
Stray - LA Zoom - Exit (2013)
Hyroglifics - Cheyhboi - Critical (2018)
Rockwell - INeedU - Shogun Audio (2014)
Dub Phizix, Skeptical & Strategy - Marka - Exit (2011)
Goldie presents Rufige Kru - Infamous - Metalheadz (2007)
Zero Tolerance & Beta 2 - Break Even - Bassbin (2002)
Higher Sense - Cold Fresh Air (Cyantific rmx) - Moving Shadow (2006)
Twisted Individual - Trench Foot (Influx UK rmx) - Formation (2003)
Paradox & Nucleus - Rockdown - Paradox Music (2015)
Martsman - Aeiro - Breakin (2008)
Digital - Ready Or Not - Innerground (2005)
Pearson Sound - Down With You - Darkestral Galaxicos (2010)
Instra:mental vs D Bridge - Translucent - Darkestral (2009)

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: