Pages

Mentalien - The Drama Starts Here

Wow... I've been planning to record this mix for about two years and I can't believe it's here! Two years ago I did two classic house / garage mixes, called 'Prance, Girl!' and my Tilos Selection set and I promised myself to continue doing such mixes, so I'm very happy I'm finally able to share with you the 3rd one now. There are so many tracks here I just KNEW since a looong time that they will have to be part of the next mix, but obviously, the most important one is the Club 69 song, which kinda gave the idea for the concept. Dramatic, sexual, highly emotional, sometimes hard, queer and fun - this is all I was aiming for. Enjoy! :)

Mentalien - The Drama Starts Here
DOWNLOAD






Tracklist:

Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night (Mackapella Mix) - Arista
Frankie Knuckles ft. Roberta Gilliam - Workout (1992 Vocal Mix) - Virgin
Chez Damier - I Never Knew Love (Made In Detroit Mix) - KMS
Afterfaith - High - Nurvous
Loni Clark - Rushing (Mood II Swing Dub) - Nervous
Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On (MK Mix 95) - FFRR
Urban Blues Project pres. Jay Williams - Testify (The Classic U.B.P. Mix) - Soulfuric
Tuff Vibes - Leave Me Cold - Plastik People
SE62 - Good Days - Hot Haus
Sole Fusion - Bass Tone (House Nation Mix) - Strictly Rhythm
RuPaul ft. La Wanda Page - Supermodel (You Better Work) (Alternate Version) - Tommy Boy
Armand Van Helden - The Witch Doktor (Dark Ages Mix) - Soul Jazz
Dat Oven - Icy Lake (Original Arena Mix) - Night Slugs vs Fade To Mind
Junior Vasquez - If Madonna Calls (X Beat Mix) - Groovilicious
Club 69 & Peter Rauhofer ft. Kim Cooper - Drama (Club 69's Full Drama) - Twisted America
Veda Simpson - Oohhh Baby (Armand's Summer Fuck Mix) - Nervous Dog
Jodeci - Freek'n You (MK Dub) - MCA
T. Williams & James Jacob - After That - Strictly Rhythm
R.I.P. Productions - Reprise (AM To Be Continued) - Ice Cream
Duke - Can You Feel It (Pump The Parade) - Power Music Trax
Melé & Shovell - Pasilda - Defected

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: