Pages

Mentalien - Tilos Selection 211 (aka another classic house set!)

Tilos Selection is basically the Hungarian version of BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix, that's why I am very happy and proud that my new "classic house" mix was premiered through this show! Fun fact: originally I wanted to have 'Prance, Girl!' aired through this show, however, when I've finished recording that set, Carlos (the local Pete Tong, haha) offered me a date for airing a month later. I told him there is no way I could keep 'Prance, Girl!' as a secret for a month, so I've accepted the air date and promised I'm going to create something similar to that set. Obviously, there were tons of great music, which I had to leave out from 'Prance, Girl!', plus a couple of classic records and new releases arrived meanwhile. Doing the whole early/mid '90 classic house and garage thing again was quite easy - and I think I'm going to do it again soon! Until then, enjoy another two hours of fun tunes, that takes you back about 20-30 years in music.

Mentalien - Tilos Selection 211 (17-03-2018)
Download: https://bit.ly/2DRdbes
Stream on soundcloud.com/mentalien or mixcloud.com/tilosselection




Tracklist:

Ellis D - Just Like A Queen (Share The Throne Mix) - Soul Jazz (1989)
Malcolm McLaren And The Bootzilla Orchestra - Deep In Vogue (Banjie Realness) - Epic (1989)
Krystal Klear - Keith Haring (Downtown Dub) - Cold Tonic (2017)
The Soul System ft. Michelle Visage - It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day (Dub House Mix III) - Arista (1992)
DJ Duke pres. Freedom - Closer (Klubb Kidz Skool Vocal) - Local Talk (1994)
DJ Haus ft. Innershades - Keep Me Coming - Rinse (2015)
Masters At Work - The Ha Dance (Ken/Lou Mixx) - Soul Jazz (1991)
Judas - Play A Little Something - Plastik People (1998)
T. Williams & James Jacob ft. Tim Deluxe - The Learning Process - Strictly Rhythm (2018)
Jinxed - Don't Got Time (No Games Mix) - Strictly Rhythm (1996)
DJ Haus - Hypnotizin' - Rinse (2015)
Anil Aras - Dance MF - Hot Haus Recs (2016)
The '06 Style - Steppin' Into The House - Profile Records (1990)
Deeon - 2 B Free - Numbers (2015)
Inner Soul - Celebrate (Skool Dub) - Power Music Records (1995)
DJ Steaw - East Orange - My Love Is Underground (2016)
Rhythmatix - The Journey - City Dub Traxx (1996)
Shades Of Love - Body To Body (Keep In Touch) (Junior Vasquez Bonus Beats) - Vicious Muzik Records (1995)
Krystal Klear - Just A Little (Twilo Mix) - Hot Haus Recs (2018)
Mondo Grosso - Star Suite (Blaze Shelter Vocal Mix) - King Street Sounds (2001)
Loleatta Holloway - Can't Let You Go (Louie Vega Truth Dub 2) - Vega (2017)
Nush - U Girls (Look So Sexy) (Grant Nelson Hard Sex Dub) - Blunted (1995)
M People - Moving On Up (MK Movin' Mix) - Epic (1994)
J. C. And The Jam Experience - Feel My Love - Ministry Of Sound (1993)
Somore ft. Damon Trueitt - I Refuse (What You Want) (R.I.P. Mix) - Locked On (1997)
DJ Gregory - Attend 1 - Kitsuné (2002)
Frankie Knuckles - The Whistle Song (Sound Factory 12" Mix) - Virgin (1991)

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: