Pages

Radio Oranzs guestmix + interview

On wednesday evening I did a one hour guestmix and an interview at Kovetkezo Vasarlo, a weekly radio show on Radio Oranzs. In the first hour there was an interview with me, we were talking about my past musical activities, and about the forthcoming parties with the showrunners. If you're not interested in my extremely slow way of talking, just skip the first hour and listen to my mix, the link for the stream is down there. ;)

LISTEN >> Mentalien - Live at Radio Oranzs 19-10-2011



Tracklist:
Funkystepz feat. Lily McKenzie - For U - Safe and Sound
Seiji - Agua Riddim - free
Spectr - Dance 4 Me - Roska Kicks & Snares
Altered Natives - Rass Out - Fresh Minute Music
Maddslinky - It Was You - Tru Thoughts
Big Bird - Flaw - City Dub Traxx
Box Clever feat. Sara Garvey - Questions (Box Clever Dubb) - Prolific
Hot City - Head Work - Highpoint Lowlife
J:Kenzo - Ruckus - Roska Kicks & Snares
Toddska - Gal From England - Girls Music
Fis-T - Night Hunter - 502
El-B feat. Nico - This Thrill - Night Audio
Zed Bias feat. Jenna G - Fairplay (Zed Bias Old Skool rmx) - Tru Thoughts
Jaimeson - Urban Hero - Lifestyle
Adam F - Circles 2006 (Dragon rmx - edit) - Mystical Dubz
Mosca - Bax - Numbers

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: