Pages

Mentalien - Live at The Tribe Radio, SUB FM 04-09-2022

Recently I got a kind invitation from Zentie to play at his show, The Tribe Radio, which runs on the mighty SUB FM and in the beginning of September I finally was able to visit him at his lovely studio together with Rag. In my 40-minute slot I've tried to sum up what things I am into this year so far in drum&bass and genres that are somehow connected to it. Enjoy!

Mentalien - Live at The Tribe Radio, SUB FM 04-09-2022
Download / Stream on Soundcloud / Stream on Mixcloud


Tracklist:

Werkha & Kemani Anderson - Count Yer Pace
Coco Bryce - Dial M For Myor
J Majik - Hold You (Lemon D rmx)
Slay, Chimpo & Sl8r - Dis One
Watch The Ride & Nia Archives - Mash Up The Dance
Trakker - Stabbing Pains
Chimpo - Hydraulics
Piri & Tommy - On & On
Foreign Concept, Slay, Roxiie Reese - Vibe
Fixate - No Good
Napes - Chopper Gunner
Samurai Breaks - Dutty Bubbla
Jonny L - Hurt You So (Ed Solo & Dope Ammo VIP)
DLR & Alix Perez - Blips
Total Science - Squash (Break rmx)
Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade (Sl8r rmx)
Quartz - Rituals
Sun People - I Fell For You

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: