Pages

Mentalien - 20 Years (Part 6 - The house and techno faves)

The last part of my '20 Years' mix-series is here, this one showcases 20 of my absolute fav house and techno records! I never thought I'd put Randomer and RuPaul in one set, but I had to cover many corners of what I like in these two genres. :) The set is a mixture of old school vibes and more stripped back, industrial sounds, and it features tracks that I was in love with long before I started DJing and some recent treasures as well. It was a fun and VERY emotional experience in the past 3 months to look back on the first 20 years of me being a DJ, now it's time to put this series to rest for 10 or 20 years. ;)

Mentalien - 20 Years (Part 6 - The house and techno faves)
Download / Stream on Soundcloud / Mixcloud




Nu Yorican Soul ‎– The Nervous Track (Ballsy Mix) - Nervous
Detroit Swindle - The Break Up - Heist
Atjazz ‎– For Real - Innervisions
Cloud 9 ‎– Do You Want Me Baby (Dusky Remix) - Toolroom
Madison Avenue - Dont Call Me Baby (The Dronez Old School Vocal Mix) - Vicious Grooves
Stardust ‎– Music Sounds Better With You - Roulé
DJ Steaw - East Orange - My Love Is Underground
Krystal Klear - Dedication (Sound Factory Mix) - Hot Haus
Leon Vynehall - Brother - Aus
Martyn ‎– Masks - Brainfeeder
Beesmunt Soundsystem - How I Wish - Just Jack
Trevino ‎– Derelict - NakedLunch
Tronco Traxx - C.U.N.T. (She's Cunt, She's Pussy) (Straight Faggot Mix) - Henry Street Music
Randomer - Bring - Hemlock
Mosca - Eva Mendes - Hypercolour
Crue - Untitled - Crue
RuPaul ‎- A Shade Shadey (Now Prance) (Alternate Mix) - Tommy Boy
Chez Damier - I Never Knew Love (Made In Detroit mix) - KMS
Robin S - Show Me Love (Stonebridge Club mix) - Champion
Crystal Waters ‎– Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless) (Basement Boys Strip To The Bone Mix) - Mercury

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: