Pages

Mentalien - 20 Years (Part 4 - The garage and 2-step faves)

While some garage music has always been around me from my early teen years, I got obsessed with it only around 2007. I missed the vocal, fun and melodic elements from dnb at that time, things that can be found easily in the world of garage. :) In the 4th mix of my ‘20 Years’ series I’m showcasing 20 records from this genre - both old and new(ish) - that I consider master pieces and I simply can’t get them out of my head. Enjoy!

Mentalien - 20 Years (Part 4 - The garage and 2-step faves)

Download / Stream on Soundcloud | Mixcloud



Tracklist:

Hi Times - Journey Into Jazz - Plastik People Collections
Jhelisa - Friendly Pressure (Sunship's Into The Sunshine Mix) - Mint Condition
Qualifide - Ruff & Tuff (MJ Cole Cherry Vodka Remix) - Qualifide
Artful Dodger & Lifford - Please Don't Turn Me On (Disclosure Remix) - Public Demand
Shadow Child & Tymer - 23 - Newstate
Soledrifter - Body Werk (Mike Millrain VIP dub) - Rhythm People
24Hour Experience - Together - Nice 'N' Ripe
Dem 2 ‎– Destiny - Locked On
Flava D & Miss Fire - Happy - Fabric
DJ Q ‎– Brandy & Coke - Local Action
MJ Cole ‎& Elisabeth Troy – Hold On To Me (Vocal Dub) - Talkin' Loud
Kumarachi - 11 - SlapFunk
ZeroFG - Heavy Rain - 3 Feet Deep
Disclosure & Eliza Doolittle - You & Me - PMR
Royal-T & Flava D - On My Mind - Butterz
Janet ‎– Got 'Til It's Gone (Armand Van Helden Speedy Garagez Mix) - Virgin
Anima Sound System - '68 (Tommyboy & Gábor Deutsch Túl Kemény Version) - UGAR
DJD - Only Hope - On The Vibe
Mosca - Bax - Numbers
MAW Presents India ‎– To Be In Love (MJ Cole Vox) - Defected

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: