Pages

Fresh dnb selection from me on Tilos Radio - Feb 2020

I completely lost track of posting all the radio shows I did together with DJ Ren, or alone, or with other people, but the good thing is that you can always browse through the archive on the Tilos Radio page or on the Dzsungel Konyve show mixcloud page. Below I'm recommending you my latest one, that's packed with fresh dnb rollers. The Sam Binga track at the very end is a huge fave right now!


Mentalien at Dzsungel Konyve 2020.02.04 (My set starts at the beginning of the show and ends at around halftime)



Tracklist:

Zero T & Beta 2 - In My Head - Metalheadz
DBridge & Calibre - Ponderosa - Exit
Satl - Drifted - The North Quarter
Ewol - Revenants - Overview Music
Logistics - Sleeper Dub - Hospital
Steve Spacek - Follow Me (Skeptical Remix) - Eglo
Machinedrum & Holly - Berry Patch - Vision
Monty - Blinded - 1985
Black Barrel - Lock Stock - Dispatch
Workforce - Your Moves - Exit
Todd Terry - Bounce To The Beat (Serum Remix) - Hospital
Bou - The Best (VIP Mix) - Liondub International
DRS, Slay & Chimpo - Hurt Someone - Box N Lock
Krust - Not Necessarily A Man (L-Side Remix) - V
Sikka - Trueschool Lion - Deep In The Jungle
Zero T & Beta 2 - Misdemeanour - Metalheadz
Taxman - Made of Stone - Playaz
Kings Of The Rollers - You Got Me (S.P.Y Remix) - Hospital
MIST - Savage (High Contrast Remix) - Sickmade
Watch the Ride feat. DJ Randall, DJ Die, Dismantle - Skeematics - Gutterfunk
Sam Binga - Spinners instrumental - Pineapple

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: