Pages

Mentalien - Warehouse Jam

I'm combining late '80s, early '90s warehouse party vibes with some jazzy and soulful grooves in this mix. It's a bit of an experiment, so I'm really curious about your opinion. It's a "vinyl only" set by the way.

Mentalien - Warehouse Jam
Download | Stream at soundcloud.com/mentalien or mixcloud.com/mentalien


Tracklist:

Falty DL - Huff & Puff Bruk - Swamp 81
Tim Vitá, Oliver Gehrmann, Xaver Hirsch - Jazzclub - Local Talk
Percussions - KHLHI - Text
Future Four - Gwad Bwash (Tuff City Kids rmx) - Phantasy Sound
Duke - Can You Feel It (Carnival mix) - Power Music Trax
Bok Bok & Tom Trago - Lil Ma Bonus Beat - Night Voyage
Paul Woolford - Pursuit - Halocyan
Beesmunt Soundsystem - How I Wish - Just Jack
Last Magpie - I Love Me - Electric Minds
DJ Haus - Feel Da Phonk - Hot Haus
Da Posse - In The Heat Of The Night (Acid Mix) - Freerange
L-Vis 1990 - Circuits - Clone Jack For Daze Series
Innershades - A Night To Forget - Wicked Bass
Cooly G - Hold Me - Hyperdub
Laszlo Dancehall - Flute Worx - ManMakeMusic
Leon Vynehall - Butterflies - Clone Royal Oak

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: