Pages

Mentalien - UKG set at Tilos Radio, 29-07-2014

I sat in with Shadam for DJ Ren in her radio show at Tilos Radio and decided to play a bunch of uk garage tunes I'm into these days. Expect some vocal 2-step, grimey basslines, a bit of house and amen breaks as well with some dodgy mixing, haha.

Mentalien - UKG set at Tilos Radio, 29-07-2014
Download | Stream at soundcloud.com/mentalien or mixcloud.com/mentalien


Tracklist:

Flava D - More Love - Flava D Bandcamp
D Base - What's The Time - D Base
New Horizons - All I Want - 500 Rekords
Chase & Status feat. Ed Thomas - Blk & Blu (Preditah rmx) - Mercury
Flava D & Miss Fire - Closer - Flava D Bandcamp
Urban Species - Woman (MJ Cole '99 rmx) - Talkin Loud
Colours - Hold On (SE22 mix) - Solo
Disclosure - Stimulation (Preditah rmx) - Universal
Royal T & Flava D - On My Mind - Butterz
PVC - She Can Get It - Formula
Cause & Affect - Testosterone Difficiency - Bullet Train
Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne - My Love (Royal-T rmx) - Rinse
Flava D - In The Dance - Formula
Sirmo - Want To Get Down - Birdy Tweek
Hayfever - Ground Collapse - (Maddslinky 'NJ Shuffle' mix) - Formula
My Nu Leng feat. Fox - Masterplan - Black Butter
Commodo - Good Grief - Hotline
Jello - Speed Trip - Roska Kicks & Snares
Jus Now feat. Bunji Garlin & Stylo G - Tun Up (Dismantle rmx) - 3Beat
Apple - De Siegalizer - Insatiable

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: