Pages

Ghetto Bazaar mixtape

More than a year ago I was asked to record a mix for the hungarian global bass blog, called Ghetto Bazaar, finally I've managed to provide one for the guys! Altough it's not really global bass, it's quite global in terms of genres. There is a bit of everything in the mix, ballroom house, 2-step, grime, techno, uk funky, bass music, etc... all the things I'm passionate about nowadays. Also it's the shortest mix I've ever done, only 35 minutes. I know, it's kinda lame to record such a short mix, but I wasn't aware that the tunes I've planned to fit in, they will run out in such a short time. Anyway, I hope you'll have much fun with it! Oh and please show some appreciation to my safari-hat. :D

DOWNLOAD >> Mentalien - Ghetto Bazaar Mix Series 14



Tracklist:

01. Fergie - Glamorous (Total Freedom fix) - free
02. Grand High Priest feat. Dajae - Mary Mary (Bok Bok reconstruction) - More About Music
03. Armand Van Helden - The Witch Doktor (Dark Ages mix) - Soul Jazz
04. South London Ordnance - Trojan - Well Rounded
05. Randomer - Stalker - Numbers
06. Trevino - Tweakonomics - Revolve:r
07. French Fries - Mother French - free
08. Trusta - Feels So - Swamp 81
09. Mz Bratt - Tear It All Down (Pasteman & Tanka's '88 rmx) - Warner
10. Notion - Soundbwoy Killa - Formula
11. Mr Tickle - Grinding - Roska Kicks & Snares
12. Stooshe - Black Heart (Devolution club mix) - Warner
13. Yasmin feat. Shy FX & Ms. Dynamite - Light up (The World) (MJ Cole Dub) - Ministry OF Sound
14. Baobinga - Make It Drop - Trouble & Bass
15. Brackles - I Can't Wait - Rinse
16. Wookie feat. Rachel K Collier - 2 Us - Space & Time

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: