Pages

3K Selection Vol. 8. is here!

My latest drum&bass mix has arrived, yay! This time I've picked some vocal liquid funk tunes and a few jump-up tracks to keep you in a summer mood. Let me know how you like it!

DOWNLOAD >> Mentalien - 3K Selection Vol. 8. - Jul-2011
Stream / Mirror at Soundcloud | Mixcloud | Dnbshare



Tracklist:

Skream feat. Sam Frank - Where You Should Be (Shy FX rmx)- Tempa
Danism feat. Heidi Levo - Come To You (Nu:Tone rmx) - BrandNu
DJ Marky & Makoto - Secret Place (Random Movement rmx) - Innerground
SWV - Rain (DJ I.C. re-rub) - dub
Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (Lenzman vocal mix) - white
High Contrast - Lovesick - Hospital
Drumagick feat. Ernesto - Dry Your Eyes (Kick Bass mix) - BMR Music
DJ Marky & S.P.Y. - Yellow Shoes - Innerground
Baron feat. Ayah - Endless Summer - Breakbeat Kaos
DJ Marky & Makoto - Togetherness - Human Elements Digital
Lynx, Malibu & Hellrazor - Sleazy - Detail
DJ Die - Ghet'to Business - Clear Skyz
TC feat. Jakes - Deep - D-Style
DJ Hazard - Food Fight - Playaz
Netsky feat. Jenna G - Moving With You (DJ Die & Interface rmx) - Hospital
Tommy Boy & D Minds - In Da City - V
Nu:Logic - Bigfoot - Hospital
Code 3 - Double Dipped - Critical
Marcus Intalex & Zed Bias - Strangeways - Soul:R
Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne, Jay Sean & Birdman - I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) (Rockwell rmx) - Melted Dubs
LAST PICK: Deetron feat. Ovasoul7 - I Cling (Yoruba Soul mix) - Music Man

(photo source)

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: