Pages

Mentalien - Live at Tilos Radio 24-04-2012

Well, some of the mixing are quite raw, but I thought I'll share what I did earlier this week at Dzsungel Konyve, Tilos Radio, because I really enjoyed my selection of songs. Before DJ Ren's drum&bass set I was playing bass music and some random stuff for an hour. Quite a lot of the tracks are pre-2000 stuff, and all of them are off vinyl (forgot to bring those freshly burnt CDs, lame). Click on the link below and enjoy, the mix starts at 6 minutes in part 1 and ends the same time in part 3!

LISTEN >> Mentalien - Live at Tilos Radio 24-04-2012



Tracklist:

Janet Jackson - I Get Lonely - Virgin
DJ Q - Brandy & Coke - Local Action
Maddslinky - Reject - Sirkus
Tessela - Darlene, Please - 2nd Drop
Trevino - Derelict - Nakedlunch
Masters At Work - The Ha Dance (Ken/Lou Mixx) - Soul Jazz
Crystal Waters - Relax (Tony B's mix) - Manifesto
Duke - Can You Feel It (Carnival mix) - Trax Power Music
Helix - Drum Track - Night Slugs
Bok Bok & Tom Trago - Vector - Night Voyage
Zed Bias - Music Deep Inside - Swamp 81
Mr. Tickle - Grinding - Roska Kicks & Snares
DJ Cra$y - Just E (Breach rmx) - Dirtybird
The Streets - Let's Push Things Forward (Zed Bias vocal) - 679
Nu-Design - Takin Over Me - Public Demand
Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real - Soul Jazz

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: