Pages

Mentalien - Dzsungel Könyve 2016.11.15

In the middle of November I was back on the radio airwaves again, as it was time for another Dzsungel Konyve show at Tilos Radio, accompanied by DJ Ren. During my one hour slot, I was focusing only my current drum&bass faves, fortunately there were a lot to show! :)

Mentalien - Dzsungel Könyve 2016.11.15
(drum & bass / jungle set, runs between 00-60 mins)
Download | Stream




Tracklist:
Break & Boston Feat. Kyo - If I Could - Symmetry
LSB - I Need Love - Soul:R
M.A.Y.F.O.R.M.S. - Just Wanna - Celsius
BCee feat. LSB & Rocky Nti - The River Runs Dry (Tokyo Prose rmx) - Spearhead
Marcus Intalex - Step Forward - Soul:R
Edlan - Lone Pine - Fokuz
Hyroglifics - Hanging On You - Critical
Break - Overdub - Symmetry
Nymfo ft. Riya - Something Tells Me - C.I.A.
Calibre - Fire & Water (DJ Madd 165 Version) - free
Need For Mirrors - Rough Trade - Full Cycle
Nymfo - Barfly - C.I.A.
Break - Who Got Da Funk - Symmetry
Serum, Paul T & Edward Oberon - Take My Breath Away - V Recordings
M-Zine & Scepticz - Mainstay - Avantgard Italy
Neve - I Love You - The Dreamers Recordings
Sinistarr - Nonlinear Threat - Exit
Monty - Featherweight - Plasma Audio
Tehbis, Touchy Subject & Fracture - Mountains - free

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: