Pages

Bass Camp Orfű Podcast 018 w/ Mentalien

Previously we released a mix for Bass Camp together with DJ Ren, this time I was asked to do a solo uk garage / bass set, before the first Bass Camp Boat party. This podcast is probably my most "complex" mid-tempo studio mix, I am showcasing many genres like house, ballroom, 2-step, bassline, etc. in 80 mins. It was interesting to combine these styles, but I'm happy with the outcome, so I'll keep experimenting with these combinations, if you don't mind. :)

Bass Camp Orfű Podcast 018 w/ Mentalien




Tracklist:
Seven Wonders - Crazy (DVA Soule:Power Reprise mix) - free
MikeQ & Romanthony - Get Sum - Qween Beat
DJ Backspin - Weapon '97 - Dr Banana
TJR ft. Xavier - Just Gets Better (Dub) - Absolution
Kerri Chandler - Hallelujah (Kaoz Club Mix) - King Street Sounds
Karl Tuff Enuff Brown - So Good - Wax Pistols
Jeremy Sylvester - Need A Fix - white
Karen Harding - Open My Eyes (MJ Cole Dubb) - Capitol
Flowdan - Horror Show Style (DJ Madd Tribal Flip) - free
Joedan - Raw Dog - Slime
Artist Formerly Known As P.P. - You Get Me Everytime - white
CJ Reign - The Groove Purpose - 2TUF4U
Somore ft. Damon Trueitt - I Refuse (What You Want) (Industry Standard mix) - Locked On
Shadow Child & Huxley - Err - Food Music
Gregg Evisu & Jay R Neutron - Some Type Of Way - Qween Beat
Distro - Off The Chain - Fabric
MM - QBT16 - Her
MikeQ & Sinjin Hawke - Thunderscan - Visceral Minds
My Nu Leng & Flava D - Soul Shake - MTA
Deadbeat UK - Things I Do - In:flux Audio
Flava D - Bleeding - Fabric
DJ Q - Breathe - New State Music
Champion - Arcade - Formula
Mind Of A Dragon - Lost You - Slime
Ghost ft. Juiceman - Reaper - Ghost
Granted - Tell Me (Mick James & Mike Millrain Dub) - Soul Revolution
Devolution ft. George The Poet - What Do You Reckon? - Platoon

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: