Pages

Mentalien - Sunshine Selection at Friday, A38 - 5th June 2015

I had tons of fun yesterday afternoon at Friday, so I thought I'll share an hour of the recording and say thank you to everyone who joined us at A38 ship. :)
I did this live mix between 6 and 7pm, just when the first glass of Long Island (and Mojito) cocktail started to hit in and when the crowd started to get busy, while the sun was almost ready to hide behind the hills of Buda. The set is really not about the tight mixing, so you better focus on the selection and vibes. ;)

Mentalien - Sunshine Selection at Friday, A38 - 5th June 2015
Download | Stream on soundcloud.com/mentalien





Tracklist:
Nu:Logic - What I've Always Waited For - Hospital
Command Strange - Visions - Liquid V
Sub Focus feat. Daniel Pearce & Hal Ritson - Close (Ivy Lab rmx) - RAM
Random Movement & Mix Master Doc - Follow My Own Path Dig My Own Grave - Influence
Zed Bias feat. Simba & Fox - Something About This (Nu:Tone rmx) - Hospital
Calibre - Stranger - Exit
Ivy Lab - Twenty Questions - Critical
Total Science feat. Riya - Walk The Same Lines - C.I.A.
Random Movement - Change For The Train Home - Innerground
Saxxon feat. Jon Scott & Wednesday Amelia - Talking Jazz - Liquid V
Random Movement - Sleazy Bitch - Fokuz
Nu:Tone - Deep Inside - Hospital
Mark System - Love Dub - Digital Soundboy
DJ Madd - Marley The Master - Running Cuts
Vandera feat. Lickz - Ring The Alarm (Random Movement rmx) - Fokuz
Skream feat. Sam Frank - Where You Should Be (Shy FX rmx) - Tempa

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: