Pages

Mix ’n match – No #2 Mentalien special mix for Rebellive

Wow, I've completely forgot to talk about this really interesting project on my blog... I was asked by the Hungarian fashion-blog, called Rebellive, to be a model for their next photo shooting! Sounds completely insane, right? But the concept behind this project is quite interesting and complex actually. They are trying to bring two different worlds closer to eachother, the music and the fashion scene. To reach their goal, Rebellive started a monthly coloumn, called Mix & Match. I had to record a podcast, while they asked famous Hungarian designers to provide some of their clothing in which I can pose for the Rebellive crew's camera-girl. I've tried to reflect on the style of the photos and on the clothes - especially on the Wonderground pieces - with my music, that's why I've recorded something more "edgy". 

Stream / download the mix:

Click here to check out the photos and a short interview with me in Hungarian. ;)




Tracklist:
Jam City - Pink Snow - free
Kingdom - Viper XL - Fade To Mind
Jean Nipon - Put It In The Trunk - ClekClekBoom
Happa - Bring It Back - Church
Untold - Flexible - Brainmath
Terror Danjah & Champion - Stone Island - Hyperdub
Vjuan Allure - Fella Silva Bump - Hot Mom USA
Lil Silva - Venture - white
Walter Ego - Baby Benz - Girls Music
French Fries - Smoke Wine (Goldffinch rmx) - Dirtybird
Randomer - Bring - Hemlock
Robbie Tronco - C.U.N.T. "She's Cunt, She's Pussy" (Straight Faggot Mix) - Henry Street Music
MikeQ & Angel X feat. Jay Karan - Let It All Out - Fade To Mind
Jam City - Worst Illusion - Night Slugs
Beyonce - Run The World Girls (Kito 'Swamp 81 VIP' rmx) - free
Kingdom - Goodies Remix (instrumental) - Fade To Mind
Sully - In Some Pattern - Keysound
Joss Ryan - Drop It - DVA Music
Obey City - Quantum Phase - LuckyMe
Girl Unit - Ensemble (Club mix) - Night Slugs
Sophie - Bipp – Numbers



Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: