Pages

Mentalien - Guestmix at MKFM 31-10-2013

I was asked recently to record a mix for the UK-based radio station, called MKFM, which is a pretty awesome! The radio show from Milton Keynes aired my mix yesterday evening and it was quite amazing to hear my own set playing from England. There is no deep concept behind the mix, I just wanted to grab a bunch of tunes and creat a one hour garage / house set for the dancing feet. I hope you'll like it, oh, and big ups to Kenty for making this happen!





Scott Diaz - If You Wanna - Papa
Crue - Untitled A - Crue 03
Huxley - Little Things - Hypercolour
DJ Q - Big - Q Recordings
Last Magpie - 1995 - Losing Suki
Steve Silk Hurley - Jack Your Body (Doorly Club Rub) - Toolroom
CJ Bolland - Sugar Is Sweeter (Armand's Drum'n'Bass mix) - white
24Hour Experience - Feeling's Mutual - Nice'N'Ripe
Detroit Swindle - The Break Up - Heist
Leon Vynehall - Brother - Aus Music
M.A.P - Jimmy Kendricks - Lobster Boy white
Claude VonStroke feat. DJ Nehpets - Lay It Down Re-smoked - Dirtybird
Motez - Take Off - Food Music
Untold - Anaconda (Tribal Guarachero mix) - SSSSS
Scruffizer - Kick It (Zed Biass Madd Again! mix) - Black Butter
Roska - Hey Cutie - Rinse
Decibel feat. Flowdan - Skanks (Hybrid Theory rmx) - Four40
Claude VonStroke - The Clapping Track - Dirtybird

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: