Pages

Mentalien - Subba Podcast

I'm sure I don't have to introduce Subba blog to any Hungarian visitors, it's the legendary "trash" site where you can always find some hillarious content. The roots of this blog are going back to 1995, read about that a little here. Recently the blog started it's own podcast series, and I was asked to do the second part. I thought some nasty basslines and cheesy vocals would fit very well to the blog's profile, so I've recorded a 2-step / uk garage / uk funky set, let me know how you like it. :)

DOWNLOAD >> Mentalien - Subba Podcast
Stream / mirror at soundcloud.com/mentalien | mixcloud.com/mentalien


 Tracklist:

Masterstepz feat. Richie Dan - R U Ready - Outlaw
El-B - El-Brand (vocal mix) - DPR
Troublesome - Huckleberry 2012 (Zed Bias Old Skool rmx) - Kronik
Horsepower Productions - Let's Dance - Tempa
Maddslinky - Reject - Sirkus
Brasstooth - Celebrate Life (El-B rmx) - Well Built
Vato Gonzalez - Badman Riddim (Dem 2's Late Nite At Mandy mix) - Ministry Of Sound
Notion - Digits - Formula
Champion - Prince Jammy - Formula
Agent-X - Decoy - Public Demand
Urban Impulz - I Feel My Pain (2-Step mix) - Smashintracks
Huxley - Walk 2 U - Rinse
Disclosure feat. Eliza Doolittle - You & Me - PMR
MJ Cole feat. Vula - Wondering Why (dub) - Talkin' Loud
Matt Jam Lamont & Scott Diaz - Make Me Feel Good (Re-Rub) - Connect:D
Gerideau - Masquerade (MJ Cole Dub) - Inferno
Keisha White - Butterflies (Matt Jam Lamont vocal rmx) - GC
Lonyo - Garage Girls (Sunship mix) - Riverhorse
Audioplayerz feat. Sarah Brown - Crazy (Control S 2-Step mix) - Grooveland

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: