Pages

BBM pres. Dusky warm-up set

Check out my warm-up set for the 'Budapest Bass Music pres. Dusky' party, which will be held at Corvinteto on the 16th of February! It's my very first DJ set in 2013 as well, there is a little bit of everything in the mix: house, garage, bass music, uk funky, broken beats... Quite an eclectic one, but this is the way I like to play these quality songs. :)

Click on the following link, stream my one hour set which starts a few minutes after some speech and music from the previous show before my set.

Mentalien - BBM pres. Dusky warm-up at Tilos Radio 08-01-2013



Tracklist:

Shadow Child & Horx feat. TK Wonder - Bordertown (Synkro edit) - Apollo
Joe - R.E.J. Bit - Hemlock
Osunlade - Envision (Yoruba Soul mix) - Defected
Paul Woolford - Pursuit - Halo Cyan
Tyree - Nuthin Wrong - Mojuba
Shadow Child feat. Tymer - 23 - Food Music
Cloud 9 - Do You Want Me Baby (Dusky rmx) - Toolroom
Qualifide - Ruff & Tuff (MJ Cole Cherry Vodka rmx) - Qualifide
Pioneer feat. Egypt - Stronger - Making It Happen
Ossie feat. Tilz - Ignore (Yes I Did) - Hyperdub
Roska - You Dun Kno - Rinse
Untold - Anaconda (Tribal Guachero mix) - SSSSS
Parris Mitchell - All Night Long (Bok Bok rmx) - Wicked Bass
Helix - Stacks Riddim - All Caps
DVA - Walk It Out - Hyperdub
Egyptrixx - Liberation Front (MikeQ rmx) - Night Slugs
Randomer - Obtuse - Super
Damu - You've Got Nothing To Hide - Damu



Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: