Pages

Warming up for this friday's XXXY party!

Yesterday evening we did an awesome warm-up show with DJ Ren at Tilos Radio! While she was getting ready with some jungle music for the Bong-Ra event on saturday, I was preparing myself for the next Budapest Bass Music party, which will be held on friday with the guest star, XXXY! I was spinning mostly house records and mixed them up with some techno-influenced tunes. Probably I'll be doing something similar on friday as well! You can stream my one hour set with the following link:

LISTEN >> Mentalien - BBM pres. XXXY warm-up at Tilos Radio 06-11-2012



Tracklist:

DBridge feat. DRS - Autonomic - Soul:R
Dusky - Flo Jam - Dogmatic
Simon/Off - Take It Back - Disko404
Nicholas - Life Goes On (NY Stomp rmx) - 4 Lux
Paris Underground Trax - Hardcore Deep House - My Love Is Underground
Cloud 9 - Do You Want Me Baby (Dusky rmx) - Toolroom
Atjazz - For Real - Innervisions
Disclosure feat. Sam Smith - Latch - PMR
Roska & Untold - Long Range - Numbers
Grand High Priest feat. Dajaé - Mary Mary (Bok Bok Reconstruction) - Moreaboutmusic
Machinedrum feat. Azealia Banks - 1991 - Interscope
Mosca - Eva mendes - Hypercolour
Blawan - Getting Me Down - white
Trevino - Derelict - Naked Lunch
South London Ordnance - Trojan - Well Rounded
DJ Haus - Needin U (MK rmx) - free
Mosca feat. Katy B - What You Came For - Rinse

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

1 comment:

Soup Recipes said...

Hii great reading your post