Pages

New house / garage mix up!

Well, it's mainly house and garage, but as usually, I didn't stay on the same vibe during the whole mix. The playtime of the set is rather short, I tried to fit in many tunes from the recent weeks and months, which are very close to me. I hope you'll have as much fun with the mix as I do! ;)

DOWNLOAD >> Mentalien - Horizon
Stream / Mirror at Soundcloud | Mixcloud | Beatplexity | mirror



Tracklist:

Total Control - You Took My Lovin (Alien dub) - Nice'N'Ripe
NY Stomp - The NY House Trak - Illusion
Jordan Peak - It's A Groove Thing - Robsoul
Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments (Zed Bias aka Maddslinky rmx) - Universal
Mosca - Eva Mendes - Hypercolour
Disclosure feat. Sinead Harnett - Boiling (Medlar rmx) - Greco Roman
CRST - Pressure - Valve
French Fries - Yo Vogue (Claude Vonstroke rmx) - Dirtybird
XXXY - Werk - Halocyan
Scuba - NE1BUTU - Hotflush
Breach - You Won't Find Love Again - Naked Naked
Zed Bias - Music Deep Inside - Swamp 81
DJ Rum - Mountains pt.1 (Pedestrian's Pirate Radio rmx) - 2nd Drop
George Fitzgerald - Child - Aus Music
24Hour Experience - Need A Man - Nice'N'Ripe

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: