Pages

Poolside liquid funk set!

Last weekend I had a really special gig at a historical venue in Budapest. I had the opportunity to spin some liquid funk vinyls at Szechenyi bath, aka Szecska, which is one of the most beautiful baths in the city! The place became full after a few minutes, suddenly there were 1000 people partying in the pool, crazy! It was definetely a night to remember, fortunately I've recorded my set, so I can present it to you now. ;)

DOWNLOAD >> Mentalien - Live at Szecska 18-08-2012
Stream / Mirror at Soundcloud | Mixcloud | Beatplexity | mirror



Tracklist:

London Elektricity - All Hell Is Breaking Loose - Hospital
Koop - Summer Sun (Carlito Vocal mix) - Stimulus
Makoto feat. Paul Randolph - Tower Of Love - Human Elements
DJ Marky & XRS - Real Good - Soul:R
Calibre - Blazin - Liquid V
Lenzman feat. Riya - How Did I Let U Go - Metalheadz
Rene Lavice - Meow - Ram
Bcee feat. Robert Owens - Keep The Faith (Marcus Intalex alternative rmx) - Spearhead
Calibre feat. DRS - Hustlin - Signature
DJ Marky & XRS - Butterfly - Innerground
4 Hero & Nu:Tone feat. Natalie Williams - Invisible - Hospital
Redeyes - Pusherman - Bingo
DJ Marky & S.P.Y. - Last Night - Innerground
Random Movement - See You Again - Phuzion
Calibre - Is It U - Signature
Fracture - Play That Record - Astrophonica
M-Beat feat. Nazlyn - Sweet Love - Renk
High Contrast - Twilight's Last Gleaming - Hospital
Critical Impact - Chinese Burns - Clear Skyz
Calyx & Teebee - Elevate This Sound - Ram

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: