Pages

3K Selection Volume 9.!

Recently I've started to use Ustream for showcasing live dj-sets straight from my bedroom. It's fun to do these spontaneous sessions, and yesterday I thought it would be even more fun to record and release one as the next chapter of my drum&bass mix-series, aka 3K Selection. The selection of tunes is quite random and sometimes the mixing is not polished to perfection, but I really wanted to share a bunch of great songs I'm feeling lately, hopefully you'll like it. ;)

Download >> Mentalien - 3K Selection Vol. 9. - Feb-2012
Stream / Mirror at Soundcloud | Mixcloud | Dnbshare



Tracklist:

M-Beat feat. Nazlyn - Sweet Love - Renk
Makoto feat. Paul Randolph - Tower Of Love - Human Elements
DJ Marky & XRS - Distant Lover - Innerground
Random Movement & Mixmaster Doc - Follow My Own Path Dig My Own Grave - Influence
Northern Lights feat. Malisha Bleau - Wasting Time - Liquid V
High Contrast - Full Intention - Hospital
Total Science & S.P.Y. - Magic Hour - C.I.A.
Marcus Intalex - Stark - Dispatch
Lynx feat. Noisia & Seed - Who's This - Detail
Dub Phizix & Skeptical feat. Strategy - Marka - Exit
Hudson Mohawke - Cbat - Warp
Calibre - Ugly Duckling - Signature
Break - Hot Love - Ram
Krome and Time - Ganja Man (Jaydan rmx) - Streetlife
Mr L - Joe - Mr L
Mixmaster Doc - Biomimitic - Driven AM
Dub Phizix feat. Fox & Chimpo - Narrow Eyes - Soul:R
Rihanna - Watch N Learn - Def Jam
Mutated Forms - Duct Taped - Grid
N3gus - Swag Bag - Hospital
Dillinja feat. Keisha Brown - Together - F.F.R.R.
A.I. feat. MC DRS - Pigeon Hole remix - V
Nu:Tone - New Boy - Hospital
Dawn Raid feat. Leanne - Breakdown (Callide rmx) - 36 Hertz
LAST PICK: Funkystepz - Dirty Dutch - Hyperdub

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: